Re: Need SQL Help Finding Current Status of members - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Avila
Subject Re: Need SQL Help Finding Current Status of members
Date
Re: Need SQL Help Finding Current Status of members  ("Michael Avila" <Michael.Avila.1@sbcglobal.net>)
List pgsql-sql
Interesting. I think I understand that. I have never worked with a SELECT
within a SELECT (I think that is called a subquery). I am guessing that it
works its way through the member status records until the latest date
"floats" to the top (nothing is > than it).

Will that be a problem performance-wise if there are thousands of records?

Thanks for the help.

Mike