pgAdmin3 1.6.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From researcher@Safe-mail.net
Subject pgAdmin3 1.6.2
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

I have upgraded to PostgreSQL 8.2.1 and to pgAdmin3 1.6.2. However, I cannot open the postgresql.conf file because it
islocated in /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf with PgAdmin3. How can I change the config? For example, I would
liketo set datestyle to 'European, German'. Interesting is, that when logged in to the terminal window as postgres
user,I get the setting as European, German but when looking at the date rows in PgAdmin, it is the conventional US
format.Hm, what is wrong? What should I do?

My system: Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.8

Thank you very much for any help,
best regards,
George