SQL Query to get Column constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve
Subject SQL Query to get Column constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

I have been through  the postgres faq's, and read through the describe.c
file.

I can't seem to solve my problem.

I am building an automatic file writer, that gives me information about each
of my tables.

What I need to know, is how to find out if a column is a primary, or part of
a primary key.  I need to do this using sql.

I am used to oracle, whose structure is different. Can anyone help me.

Whiel I am at it, If I can dynamically find out if a column has a sequence
attached to it, that would also be useful.

Regards

Steve