Re: Unable to browse tables - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Unable to browse tables
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi, in newer versions of pgAdmin, most objects are unders the Schemas node. With PostgreSQL < 7.3, you get a dummy
'Public'schema. Click down thu there and you should find what you need.

Regards,

Dave.
_____________Original message ____________
Subject:    [pgadmin-support] Unable to browse tables
Sender:    "Sherman Boyd" <ShermanB@clh.com>
Date:        Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:24:07 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to both Postgresql and pgAdmin2.  After installing pgAdmin2 and setting up pg_hba.conf, I am able to connect.
However,all I can see under my databases are the "Languages" and "Schemas".  I can create and drop, "Users", "Groups"
and"Databases".  However I cannot browse or create tables - or any of the other fun stuff I see in the pgAdmin2
screenshots. I am connecting as user "postgres" and have superuser privileges set on that account.  I am using pgAdmin
1.3.82-devand Postgresql 7.2.3.  Can anyone suggest a solution?

This is a really clean looking app, kudos to the developers!

Kindest regards,

Sherman Boyd