Re: article: Open source database improvements grow - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Paul Ganainm
Subject Re: article: Open source database improvements grow
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

bruno@wolff.to says...

> It is too early to say with much confidence, but I don't see how a production
> release of 7.5 could happen that soon. A beta release could happen in that
> time frame.

I would be particularly interested in testing the Windoze version of
PostgreSQL with a project that I'm working on. Any pointers as to how
I'd be part of a beta test team?

TIA.

Paul...

--

plinehan  o_o_h_a_y  t_o_d  m_o_c
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com