Re: [BUGS] Jdbc connection pooling and PG 7.4 consistently fails - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Lewis Foti
Subject Re: [BUGS] Jdbc connection pooling and PG 7.4 consistently fails
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Guys

As a user of your software I'm not too concerned about where the jars are
located, what I do need is clear documentation. This is the one area in
which Postgresql could do with improvement. Ideally I'd like to see this on
the web site and duplicated in the rpm files. Really basic things such as
where files are located and which jar file to use in order to achieve
certain goals. With this information anybody who is capable of installing
Postgresql should be capable of modifying the classpath as well.

regards

Lewis