Re: Stripping white-space in SELECT statments - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Thorbjörn Eriksson
Subject Re: Stripping white-space in SELECT statments
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thank's Tom Lane & Stephan Szabo for pointing out the problem to me.

After some testing it turned out that the swedish locale, 'sv_SE', doesn't
handle sorting spaces as expected, which probably made the SELECT fail. On
the other hand, if I use the 'C' locale, the SELECT works but not the sort
order of the swedish characters 'åäö'.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem, or could give me a hint?