Re: Stripping white-space in SELECT statments - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Thorbjörn Eriksson
Subject Re: Stripping white-space in SELECT statments
Date
List pgsql-sql
By "our system" I mean the software that uses the database. It is a quit old
software written in C that has been ported a couple of times to different
*NIX platforms using different DBMS's. It uses in-house developed functions
that, depending on parameters, creates a variety of SQL statements that in
the end gets executed by PQexec (from libpq i guess).