Re: Changing user - Mailing list pgsql-general

From C G
Subject Re: Changing user
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for your help but I still have a small problem. I'm try to do as you
suggested and use prepare/execute but I'm doing something silly.

I'm using:

PREPARE my_prep1(name) AS SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION $1;

and get the error message:
ERROR: syntax error at or near "set" at character 27

I have tried many variations on this theme but have no luck. Suggestions?

Thanks

Colin

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger