Strange column naming problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From anon permutation
Subject Strange column naming problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

We have encountered a really strange column naming problem.  Basically, when
creating a table, any columns beginning with the prefix -"rem" will not be
created.  Columns without that prefix are created normally.  For example, if
I have 10 columns in my table and 2 of them have names prefixed with "rem",
only 8 columns will be created at the end.  There is no error message.

I tried running the same statement using PGAdmin and the table get created
correctly.  The problem seems to be with JDBC drivers.  I am running 7.3.2
and JDBC3 drivers on JDK1.4.1.

Please help.  Thanks.