Re: Date comparison question - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jan Bodey
Subject Re: Date comparison question
Date
List pgsql-sql
The problem I have with having the values as type interval, is that I am
restricted by using Torque.  I can't work out what Torque type (if any!)
maps to Interval!  Your 'float-times-interval' operator may well get me
around that though, although I will not test until tomorrow, high time I
left the office!!

Cheers

Jan.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger