Re: Drawing databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arguile
Subject Re: Drawing databases
Date
List pgsql-general
Jairo Tcatchenco writes:
>         I'm designing a lot of databases lately and I want to find a
> tool like a case, to draw the tables and relations. Just to maintain a
> schema with the documentation. Anybody knows a free tool like this?

There's a whole bunch of free and not so free tools to do ERD and UML (ERD
doesn't map overly well to UML IMO but you can do it) diagrams.

A few of the free ones are listed here.
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php#design

Many of them use ODBC, JDBC, or other driver metadata calls so make sure
your drivers are up-to-date for the best results.