Re: - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Daniel Washusen
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Well, sorry for the scare.  It turns out that it's something specific to the
version of postgres we are running, possibly in combination with the JDBC
drivers (Debian SPARC, PostgreSQL 7.3).  We re-ran the tests and it's
working fine on a windows machine with cygwin.

Again, sorry for the scare.

Cheers,
Dan