Re: BLOB problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rod K
Subject Re: BLOB problem
Date
List pgsql-general
I agree with Nigel, and I'll take a guess as to why you experienced this,
Conni.  If Postgres was upgraded after PHP 4.3.x was installed and PHP
wasn't recompiled, PHP was working with an outdated Postgres client.  When
you downgraded, you're recompile used the new client.  You could have gotten
the same result just by recompiling the same version of PHP.