Re: [Middlegen-user] Try other one of Postgresql JDBC Driver (no NPE) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Aslak Hellesoy
Subject Re: [Middlegen-user] Try other one of Postgresql JDBC Driver (no NPE)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
(This is cross-posted to the postgresql JDBC list). Postgres guys, please
see my last comment.

The jxDBCon-jdbc3-0.9z.jar driver is obviously buggy with respect to
relations with multiple columns. MetaData isn't the most heavily used part
of the JDBC API, so they are probably unaware of it.

See my other mail on the same subject:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=1756797

A bug report has been filed with the jxdbcon project:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=576654&group_id=258
45&atid=385447

> (Middlegen displays no relation at all). With the developer driver from
> postgresql site doesn't display any relation. With the latest stable

Well, the pgjdbc2.jar driver (http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html)
seems to be buggy too. I couldn't find a bug tracker for it, so the bug
report for you guys is this mail and this link (again).