RE: BUG #17046: Upgrade postgres 11 to 13 version - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ram Pratap Maurya
Subject RE: BUG #17046: Upgrade postgres 11 to 13 version
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Adrian,

 Currently I am using postgres 11 version and I want to upgrade postgres 13 and I am doing this activity , first we
takepgbase_backup from from Postgres 11 and  restore this backup on postgres 13 (new server).

I am not using pg_dump .
I have done this activity on test server and its is working fine .
My confusion is it is possible to in future we face any issue like upgrade  and vacume or we can`t use all added new
featurein postgres 13.

Regards,
Ram Pratap.