Re: Reference pg_user ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Reference pg_user ?
Date
List pgsql-general
You can use a one-to-one table (as you are trying); you can use an inherited
table.

In either case, tho', pg_shadow is the user table; pg_user is a view that
hides the password column.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant