Re: Updated CREATE FUNCTION syntax - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Updated CREATE FUNCTION syntax
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Is there any standardized way of handling the single-quotes within function
definition? Rather than doubling them up (which can make for very messy code
when your scripting language uses single quotes!), allowing another symbol
to be used, with that symbol be declared in the CREATE FUNCTION line?
Interbase uses a system like this: you can set the delimiter to anything you
want and use that instead of '.

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant