Re: Win32 Technical Questions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Katie Ward
Subject Re: Win32 Technical Questions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The only MFC dependency is CWinApp, which I agree can be replaced.  The rest
of it is written in c++ -- no MFC dependencies.  C++ is still important
because of the critical-scection locking/unlocking through automatic stack
variables.

Katie