No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Laurent Birckel
Subject No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0
Date
List pgadmin-support

where working on pgadminIII to writing a function (on windows, postgre 8.0)

if I fortget a ";" or a ")" (for all other errors toot,

I get absolutely nothing when I run the crate or alter function (F5)

I just know that there is an error because I don't have the message "query exucuted ...", but th'ats all

I think I tried everything , but no way to have the error messages like "syntax error at line N"

somebody can help me ?

Thanks a lot

Laurent Birckel