Timestamp Problem (index out of range) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tarabas
Subject Timestamp Problem (index out of range)
Date
Re: Timestamp Problem (index out of range)  (Thomas O'Dowd <tom@nooper.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi!

I am having a big Problem with the getTimestamp() in the Postgres-JDBC. It
always gets me an error saying "String index out of range: 23" ...

I read that this problem shall be fixed in newer versions of the JDBC but i
am using the newest released JAR 7.1.x (pgjdbc2.jar) with my JDK 1.4.

Can you give me a hint how to fix this problem since my site quite relies on
this Timestamp and I don't really want to do fixes like putting getDate and
getTime into a Calender and converting it back and stuff ...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanx in advance ... Manuel ...