psql /i path? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Subject psql /i path?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
in my cygwin bash shell i executed mount which loads
up all of my drives. i then run psql and try to use
the /i command to import a sql file. i am getting
errors such as...

          -- begin error msgs --
football=# \i /cygdrive/c/stuff/fantasy
football/development/server/db/tables.sql

/cygdrive/c/stuff/fantasy: No such file or directory

\i: extra argument 'football/development/server/db/tables.sql' ignored
          -- end error msgs --

that tells me that either psql doesn't like using
my cygdrive mappings or it doesn't like the directory
name with a space in it.

i tried surrounding the entire path with "" but i
get...

          -- begin error msgs --
football=# \i "/cygdrive/c/stuff/fantasy
football/development/server/db/tables.sql"

"/cygdrive/c/stuff/fantasy football/development/server/db/tables.sql":
No such file or directory
          -- end error msgs --

when i am just trying to get to the directory from the
bash shell and i surround the entire thing with quotes
it works fine.

any suggestions?

rjsjr