RE: pga2: problem schema - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From frank_lupo
Subject RE: pga2: problem schema
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

=0

=0

> So I tried a small change in pg Schema\basGlobal.bas, namely :
>

> Replace this sql constant :
>
> 'Public Const SQL_GET_TYPES7_3 = "SELECT oid, *,
> pg_get_userbyid(typowner) as typeowner FROM pg_type WHERE typtype != 'd'
> AND typtype != 'c'"
>

> by this one :
>
> Public Const SQL_GET_TYPES7_3 = "SELECT pg_type.oid, *,
> pg_get_userbyid(typowner) as typeowner FROM pg_type, pg_class WHERE
> pg_type.typrelid = pg_class.oid AND pg_class.relkind in ('c','s','t')"
>

> I tested and it works to get the list of defined types, but I can't see
> no function like pg_get_viewdef(viewOID) which could be applied to a
> type, so displayed screen is not very explicit..
>

> Have You got an idea to get the work fully done ?
>

> Sincerely
>
> Marc Persuy

Hi Da
 ve,
=0

the selection in psql is:

------------------
SELECT n.nspname as "Schema",
  pg_catalog.format_type(t.oid, NULL) AS "Name",
  pg_catalog.obj_description(t.oid, 'pg_type') as "Description"
FROM pg_catalog.pg_type t
     LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_namespace n ON n.oid = t.typnamespace
WHERE (t.typrelid = 0 OR (SELECT c.relkind = 'c' FROM pg_catalog.pg_class c WHERE c.oid = t.typrelid)) AND t.typname !~
'^_'
      AND pg_catalog.pg_type_is_visible(t.oid)
ORDER BY 1, 2;
------------------

Do you think?

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

Sponsor:
Scopri la nuovissima stampante HP. Design elegante, stampa veloce e di qualità! Scoprila qui!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=764&d=6-6