Use pgloader with FDW - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patricia DECHANDOL
Subject Use pgloader with FDW
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

I’m new to Postgresql and try to use the FDW with mysql database.

Everything is OK to create my FDW and foreign tables, but I meet a problem when I try to do a select on a FOREIGN table containing datetime column which contains the value “0000-00-00 00:00:00” in mysql.

Select on the foreign table fails.

The mysql datetime column has been automatically wrapped to “timestamp without timezone” column in the foreign table by the instruction “import foreign schema” that I used.

How can I deal with this ?

I read about the pgloader with can manage this king of problem, but can’t figure out how to use it with FDW.

Thanks for your help.