Re: Internationalisation (i18n) with Postgres as backend - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Laura Smith
Subject Re: Internationalisation (i18n) with Postgres as backend
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Steve,

I didn't consider hstore, I did consider jsonb though.

The thing that made me lean towards individual rows rather than consolidated was that I thought versioning would
ultimatelybe easier/cleaner to achieve with individual rows (e.g. using tsrange & gist exclude).  But willing to be
provenwrong.

Laura