Re: Massive regression failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Massive regression failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Still badness on FreeBSD/Alpha:

gcc -pipe -O -g -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -fpic -DPI
C -I. -I../../../src/include  -DFRONTEND -DSYSCONFDIR='"/home/chriskl/local/
etc/postgresql"'  -c -o fe-secure.o fe-secure.c -MMD
fe-secure.c: In function `verify_peer':
fe-secure.c:417: structure has no member named `s6_addr8'
gmake[3]: *** [fe-secure.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/chriskl/pgsql-head/src/interfaces/libpq'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/chriskl/pgsql-head/src/interfaces'
gmake[1]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/chriskl/pgsql-head/src'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Chris