Re: fastest way to retrieve data - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: fastest way to retrieve data
Date
List pgsql-php
Remember that looping over a result set doesn't require a 'connection' to
the server, the result is cached in the libpq library space...

Also, building an array will mean it will suck down heaps of extra RAM.  I
suggest that you don't actually have a problem, and doing it the way you're
currently doing it is the fastest way.

Chris