Re: how to start with postgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: how to start with postgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-php
No, they are not supposed to be the same.  Use the 'createdb' and 'createuser' command-line programs to set it up. Or even read the manual...

Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of _root.paulSutcliffe
Sent: Wednesday, 29 January 2003 7:40 AM
To: pgsql-php@postgresql.org
Subject: [PHP] how to start with postgreSQL?

how can I do to create users, create a data base and make it work in postgreSQL? I can do it on mySQL but not in postgreSQL , they are not supossed to be the same? I have php 4 in mandrake 9 , and i'm doing local tests on my pc , but i don't have lan, i will apreciate the help of anyone who helps me.

_root.paulSutcliffe;

Do you Yahoo!?