Re: More time zones - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: More time zones
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> No, the Australians complained about the compile-time flag, and were
> very happy when it became a GUC parameter.  I only mentioned to say that
> conflicting timezone issues are obviously a problem for some, and we did
> resolve it with GUC.

OK, I've just realised I haven't set our server to use Australian
timezones - how do you do this with GUC?  Can I put something in
postgresql.conf?  I don't want to issue an extra query for every connection
to set it.  I had a look at the timezone section of the manual and didn't
see anything about it...?

Thanks,

Chris