Re: alter table drop column status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: alter table drop column status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Zoltan,

I'd love to see a pl/pgsql funciton to drop a column submitted to the list.
I'll submit a set null / set not null one and maybe we can make up a little
package of functions for techdocs.postgres.org.

In fact, getting these pl/pgsql functions right will make it easier to write
C versions, which might make it easier to integrate the functionality
directly into postgres...

Chris