Re: contrib/tsearch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: contrib/tsearch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hmmm...thinking about it, maybe 'herring' is being reduced to 'her' after
the stemming process and hence is thought to be a stopword?  This is a bug,
but how should it be fixed?

Although, tests don't support that:

usa=# select food_id, brand,description,ftiidx from food_foods where ftiidx
## 'himring';food_id | brand | description | ftiidx
---------+-------+-------------+--------
(0 rows)
usa=# select food_id, brand,description,ftiidx from food_foods where ftiidx
## 'hisring';food_id | brand | description | ftiidx
---------+-------+-------------+--------
(0 rows)

usa=# select food_id, brand,description,ftiidx from food_foods where ftiidx
## 'hising';food_id | brand | description | ftiidx
(0 rows)

usa=# select food_id, brand,description,ftiidx from food_foods where ftiidx
## 'himing';food_id | brand | description | ftiidx
(0 rows)

All work...?

Chris