Problem with html select lists and postgres - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Carlos García Gómez
Subject Problem with html select lists and postgres
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi all!

When I use a select list (to have an idea about what I mean, what I call a
"select list" is usually called as well a "combo box" in a visual language,
for instance, Visual C++), well, I was telling that when using a "HTML
select list" and any option contains a blank like this:

    <select name=category>
        <option value='System Manager'> System Manager </option>
        <option value='Marketing Manager'> Manager Manager </option>
        <option value='Technical Manager'> Technical Manager </option>

    </select>

Then, when try to use the associated variable to the select list, in this
case "category", I don't get the right value but the first part of it, for
example:

    If I select the "System Manager" option I will get in the variable
"category" the value "System" because after that there is a blank.

    Please help meeee!!
(

    If you don't have any idea could anybody tell me where can I find anything related to this problem??

    Thank you very much!