Re: Time handling in pgsql. (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: Time handling in pgsql. (fwd)
Date
Re: Time handling in pgsql. (fwd)  (Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>)
List pgsql-general
Actually I'd be happy if i could simply do this

SELECT age(start,end)::seconds From foo;

or something very close to that. Then i could process
the rest in perl.

Jeff.