Re: warning: pg_query(): Query failed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aaron Steele
Subject Re: warning: pg_query(): Query failed
Date
List pgsql-general
hi bruno,

turns out that l.last_comment_uid and l.last_comment_name are integer
and char var respectively. since i'm using 7.4.1 with strict boolean
casting, is there a better alternative to instantiating a different
version of pgsql on my server?