Re: table and column comment - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: table and column comment
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Jack,

In pgAdmin, just view the properties for the table or column (right-click
the icon in the treeview, and select 'Properties') and edit the comment in
the dialogue box.

In your application, use the COMMENT ON sql command to set the comments, and
either retrieve the comments from the pg_description table directly, or in
PostgreSQL 7.2 I believe there are some functions to do it for you.

Regards, Dave