Re: documentation generator for pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Atkins
Subject Re: documentation generator for pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
On Apr 2, 2007, at 4:50 PM, jezemine wrote:

> Just a quick note to let you all know about a shareware app I wrote
> called SqlSpec that will generate documentation for any PostgreSQL 8.0
> and up
> database.  As far as I know, this is the only doc generator tool on
> the market that works against PostgreSQL.

There are a few others.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/postgresql_autodoc
http://dbmstools.sourceforge.net/
http://sqlfairy.sourceforge.net/

are some of the ones with explicit postgresql support I've played
with in the past. I've had some luck using the ODBC or
JDBC based ones too.

> It's available here: http://www.elsasoft.org
>
> There are samples here, including one for pg: http://
> www.elsasoft.org/samples.htm