documentation generator for pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jezemine
Subject documentation generator for pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
Just a quick note to let you all know about a shareware app I wrote
called SqlSpec that will generate documentation for any PostgreSQL 8.0
and up
database.  As far as I know, this is the only doc generator tool on
the market that works against PostgreSQL.

In addition to PostgreSQL, it also supports SQL Server, Oracle, DB2,
Sybase ASE,
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Analysis Server, and Access.  This encompasses
pretty much 100% of the RDBMS on the market today.

It's available here: http://www.elsasoft.org

There are samples here, including one for pg: http://www.elsasoft.org/samples.htm

Thanks,
Jesse