Re: Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
It takes a bit of work to implement, but it is not too difficult.
What is your target implementation language?

Here is source library for Lisp:

http://common-lisp.net/project/postmodern/

John

On Apr 17, 2007, at 5:22 AM, Raimon Fernandez wrote:

> We want to implement, or at least, investigate how difficult will
> be to talk directly with PostgreSQL via TCP/IP.
>
> We have the original documentation, and in chapter 43 there is some
> info.
>
> Do you know where can we find examples (code) to start the project ?
>
> We found some but where not related to TCP/IP.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL