Re: query taking much longer since Postgres 8.4 upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Davenport, Julie
Subject Re: query taking much longer since Postgres 8.4 upgrade
Date
Re: query taking much longer since Postgres 8.4 upgrade  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
This helped, is now down from 14.9 min to 10.9 min to run the entire script.  Thanks.

dothat from within a coldfusion script).  Many thanks for all your help guys!