Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 30 Nov 2021, at 17:40, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> On 30 Nov 2021, at 11:50, Daniel Gustafsson <dgustafsson@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo
>
> This just failed on fairywren with the below:
>
>  not ok 1 - certificate authorization succeeds with correct client cert in PEM format
>
>  #   Failed test 'certificate authorization succeeds with correct client cert in PEM format'
>  #   at t/003_sslinfo.pl line 71.
>  #          got: '2'
>  #     expected: '0'
>  connection error: 'psql: error: connection to server at "127.0.0.1", port 60695 failed: certificate present, but not
privatekey file "/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/ssl/tmp_check/client_ext.key"'
>  while running 'psql -XAtq -d sslrootcert=ssl/root+server_ca.crt sslmode=require dbname=certdb hostaddr=127.0.0.1
user=ssltestusersslcert=ssl/client_ext.crt
sslkey=/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/ssl/tmp_check/client_ext.key-f - -v ON_ERROR_STOP=1' at
/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/../pgsql/src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/Cluster.pmline 1807.

> ..which is odd, since the key was copied to tmp_check earlier in the test and
> passed that.  The 001 and 002 tests do the same kind of copying and there it
> worked, so it seems a tad odd.  Does anyone have any ideas on insights here?

Scratch that, all the copying for tests 001 through 003 had failed.  I clearly
need another coffee.

The question still stands though, does anyone have any ideas on what could've
happened as I'm currently drawing a blank?