Re: interfaces for python - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Morton
Subject Re: interfaces for python
Date
List pgsql-general
I've been using psycopg for a few years and it works very well. I agree
with the other posters.

I would also add that a quick look at SQLObject is worthwhile for a
python programmer. Very handy.

http://sqlobject.org

I have no affiliation with the product but I am a fan. Been using it as
my CGI interface until Zope sorts out whether it wants to use DTML or
TAL for its web interface.

Brian