Re: error restoring large objects during pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron Snyder
Subject Re: error restoring large objects during pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-general
This is with postgresql 7.2.1 (we're in the process of moving to 7.3.3).  I
believe that the chance of file corruption should be very low-- Windows
boxes have no opportunity to touch this file. The server is a RH Linux box
with logical volumes (both as storage for the dump files and the storage for
the database).

Thanks for looking!

I'm currently "strace"ing the pg_restore to see if that lends any clues.

-ron