Re: PHP and PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Warren Massengill
Subject Re: PHP and PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Absolutely!

I also have Bruce Momjian, 'PostgreSQL' and Worlsey & Drake, 'Practical
PostgreSQL'. All three have slightly different approachs and things not
found in either of the others.  That's why I almost ordered Conni's....

For a beginner, I would recommend all three, starting with yours for the
installation information; Apache, PHP, and PostgreSQL.

For example, Bruce begins by saying, "I assume that you have a test database
running" ... in my case that was a bad assumption. :)

Thanks,
Warren