Re: Traffic jams in fn_extra - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Paul Ramsey
Subject Re: Traffic jams in fn_extra
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Simon,

We do the dance because it’s how we always have and don’t know any other way, any better way. :) The usual explanation.
Isthere any place you can point to that demonstrates your technique?

Thanks!

Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca/
http://postgis.net/