Re: Syntax problem! - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From mohamed imdadullah
Subject Re: Syntax problem!
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Christof,

Thanx for the reply,

I think i had put up the question pretty vauge. I didn't want to get the
version of the database. I was just trying to specify an example of the call
to the database and the error which i was getting.

However, finally i managed to findout the error. Actually, the call to the
database was from an  application written in 'C'. The parameters used to
access the database followed the old ODBC 1.0 standard and SYBASE had no
problem understanding it but was promptly refused by postgres with the
specified error!

thanx again!

Mohamed Imdadullah
M.S student in Information & Communication Systems
Technical University Hamburg-Harburg
Hamburg, Germany
Email: md.imdadullah@tuhh.de or imdad_md@hotmail.com