Re: Autovacuum stopped running - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Benjamin Krajmalnik
Subject Re: Autovacuum stopped running
Date
List pgsql-admin
# - Cost-Based Vacuum Delay -

#vacuum_cost_delay = 0ms        # 0-100 milliseconds
#vacuum_cost_page_hit = 1        # 0-10000 credits
#vacuum_cost_page_miss = 10        # 0-10000 credits
#vacuum_cost_page_dirty = 20        # 0-10000 credits
vacuum_cost_limit = 10000        # 1-10000 credits

-------
# AUTOVACUUM PARAMETERS
-------

#autovacuum = on            # Enable autovacuum subprocess?
'on'
                    # requires track_counts to also
be on.
#log_autovacuum_min_duration = -1    # -1 disables, 0 logs all
actions and
                    # their durations, > 0 logs only
                    # actions running at least this
number
                    # of milliseconds.
autovacuum_max_workers = 10        # max number of autovacuum
subprocesses
#autovacuum_naptime = 1min        # time between autovacuum runs
#autovacuum_vacuum_threshold = 50    # min number of row updates
before
                    # vacuum
#autovacuum_analyze_threshold = 50    # min number of row updates
before
                    # analyze
#autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.2    # fraction of table size before
vacuum
#autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.1    # fraction of table size before
analyze
#autovacuum_freeze_max_age = 200000000    # maximum XID age before forced
vacuum
                    # (change requires restart)
#autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay = 20ms    # default vacuum cost delay for
                    # autovacuum, in milliseconds;
                    # -1 means use vacuum_cost_delay
#autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit = -1    # default vacuum cost limit for
                    # autovacuum, -1 means use
                    # vacuum_cost_limit