Re: pg_query_params version? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Carol Walter
Subject Re: pg_query_params version?
Date
List pgsql-php
Of course, I suspected that this was the problem, however, I can't
change the client's PHP version, so before I made major modifications
to my program, I wanted to make sure this was the problem.  In my 25
year career in IT, I have occasionally run across an error message
that didn't mean what it said.  =)

Carol