Re: Concatenating several rows with a semicolon - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Igor Neyman
Subject Re: Concatenating several rows with a semicolon
Date
List pgsql-general

Based on your PG version there are different solutions to your problem.
Not to re-invent the wheel, check this article:
http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/191-String-Aggregation-in
-PostgreSQL%2C-SQL-Server%2C-and-MySQL.html%23extended

Regards,
Igor Neyman