order by date desc but NULLs last - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From A.M.
Subject order by date desc but NULLs last
Date
Re: order by date desc but NULLs last  ("Tomasz Myrta" <jasiek@klaster.net>)
List pgsql-sql
I have a simple query that sorts by descending date but the NULL dates
show up first. Is there a way I can sort so they come last without
sorting ascending?

SELECT submittime,score,gradedtime FROM student_gradedmaterial WHERE
gradedmaterialid=3 and studentid=102 order by gradedtime desc;
     submittime      | score |         gradedtime
2003-02-0614:21:43.043587

but what I want is all the graded items first in gradedtime desc and
NULL afterwards. I do need to keep the NULL score rows. (So I get the
latest submitted grade for the assignment but also any ungraded
submission information.)

Thanks for any advice.><><><><><><><><><
AgentM
agentm@cmu.edu