Re: Index Usage Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Staff, Alexander
Subject Re: Index Usage Question
Date
List pgsql-general
Aehemm, ...
In the meantime I changed the structure of the original table but to be able to reproduce the error I created a new one
andfilled the same data in it.

Guess what, now it works.
Access is fast and EXPLAIN tells me that it uses the index.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I am so very sure that I did exactly the same as I did with the original table that brought me to this error.
But I'll make some additional tests and if I can reproduce the error I'll ask again with some more exact information.

Sorry again
Ciao
Alexander, somehow confused